Thursday 19 June 2014

'Why I named my twins Nollywood & Hollywood' - Ogedengbe reveals

Lanky actor and movie producer Femi Ogedengbe who welcomed a set of twins with his wife in May and named them Nollywood and Hollywood is still talking about why he chose the names for his son and daughter. Speaking with Encomium magazine this week, Femi explains;
"The names are my own way of appreciating the industry that gave me a chance, that is Nollywood and the industry I aspire to breakthrough, Hollywood. I will simply say thank you to the people who criticized me for giving me attention. It shows they noticed me. Also it shows they left their own problems to respond to a guy with a very humble background from Dagbale Akoko Edo who grew up in the slums of Mushin. Furthermore, to those who say I am an attention seeker, I say thanks to them for granting me and my wife undue attention. Sadly it did not come with money"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!