Thursday 27 March 2014

WTH? Guy tattoos McDonald's dinner receipt on his arm(Photos)

18 year old Stian Ytterdahl, showed his extreme love for Mcdonald after tattooing the receipt on his arm. He did this after friends told him he was too much of a ladies man and had to choose a tattoo as punishment,
He said
‘Some of my mates thought I had been a bit too active on the ladies front recently and wanted to punish me. When we were in the restaurant on Monday, they said I had to tattoo a Barbie doll on my bum, or the receipt on my arm,I got an email from my dad that wasn’t entirely positive, saying “What on earth have you done?! Do you think you are coming home with that!? Your mother has had a break down.
I might not find it as funny when I am 50 or 60 years old, but it’s my choice.’I might even get a job at McDonald's now
McDonald’s Norway has denied that it is a PR stunt, saying they have never heard anything like it before.

More photos after the cut..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!