Wednesday 26 March 2014

Naomi Campbell Slams Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Vogue Cover..


While appearing by live link on Australian breakfast programme The Morning Show, Naomi was asked what she thought of the cover, which was released on Friday. Making a face, the supermodel said: “I do not want to comment.” When asked “Why?” she laughed before replying: “Because I’m a fashion model and I’ve been working for 28 years and when you get a Vogue cover it’s a build in your career, it’s a stepping stone to achieve that. I’m a fashion model, so what more can I say?"  Continue after the cut..


 One of the hosts then probed whether she was implying that Kim and Kanye hadn’t “earned the right” to appear on the cover of Vogue, to which Naomi shot back: “Those are your words, I’m being politically correct.”
“That’s Anna Wintour’s choice to put them on the cover of her magazine, who’s to question it,” she firmly stated, putting and end to the conversation.
Naomi certainly isn’t first to criticize Vogue editor Anna Wintour’s choice for her April cover. Many on Twitter questioned whether the stunt was a prank while Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Sarah Michelle Gellar tweeted: “Well......I guess I'm canceling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!