Wednesday 26 February 2014

Toke Makinwa talks about losing both parents in a fire accident


Toke Makinwa revealed her saddest moment in a recent interview with Genevieve magazine.

Multi faceted Toke Makinwa, armed with a plethora of job descriptions; such as being a Multimedia Personality (Radio and Tv), amongst the title of being a Youtube sensation, got to talk about her role models and saddest moment with Olatunde Alara of Genevieve Magazine.
Excerpts:

  • Three Words that best describe me:
• Happy • Hopeful • Honest
  • Role Models:
• My parents, I was adopted and when I look at how selfless and given they both have been, I cannot ask for more.
  • Saddest moment:
• I lost both my parents in a fire incident in 1993. I remember that morning and I haven’t been able to speak about it ever since.
  • Mantra:
• Live like you are dying, we only get to live once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!