Wednesday 26 February 2014

Shanielle ‘Sunshine’ Haye: Davido Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy


 Davido was threading behind with the news of his alleged unborn twins from a UK model and video vixen Shanielle 'Sunshine' Haye, he even cleared the air that he was not aware of any pregnancy from any lady but he was not really believe which may be the reason why Haye has finally spoken out.

She was the one who started this pregnancy saga that is associated with Davido, and with his past history of waking up beside controversial ladies around the globe, the story seems true but Haye is not happy with these rumours. She has released a statement on her twitter that she wants to be let alone ‘Let me LIVE!!! Everyday people wanna create more lies on me why??, I’m so sick and tired of all this bullshit ..Continue.. Leave me the fuck alone !! I DO NOT have NOTHING to do with that boy so stop fucking mentioning my existence with his !!! I don’t understand why all of this is headline news, when so many people in the world are dying from chronic diseases.’ We hope the rumours can now rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!