Thursday 27 February 2014

"I am definitely getting married this year' - Singer Faze says

Former Plantashun Boyz member, Faze says 2014 is the year he's settling down.
"I'm definitely getting married in 2014. It's a must! It's necessary. All my friends are married with kids and I am ready to do that now and God willing it is with the girl I am with now. " He tells LIB
He refused to say when exactly in 2014 but promised to let his fans know when the time comes. Faze has been in a longtime relationship with a Benin-based model and law student named Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!