Thursday 30 January 2014

I Am Not Ready For Marriage Now - Actress, Halima Abubakar

Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar in a recent interview disclosed that she is not under any pressure to get married.

 According to the kogi state born actress, “I don’t know why people always seem to be putting pressure on others to get married. When the marriage doesn’t work out, they will be the first to criticize you. My parents are not pressurising me to get married; my family is not pressurising me to get married either. So, I don’t see why I should let anyone pressurise me into marriage.”
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/58012.html


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/58012.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!