Thursday 30 January 2014

How The Grammy's Suprised Rihanna

Rihanna had decided not to attend the 2014 Grammys due to feeling that she wouldn't win but her Unapologetic album nabbed the award for Best Urban Contemporary Album.


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/58015.html

On Tuesday's Good Morning America, the "We Found Love" singer said she was "so shocked—really" about winning a Grammy (her seventh one to date).
"I was at home and one of my friends hit me and said, 'You just won a Grammy,' and I was like, 'What?'" she said.
"And when I went on the Internet I just saw Unapologetic! It was quite an emotional moment surprisingly, but I was in shock.
I'm excited. It was a good feeling to still be that excited at this point in my career."
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/58015.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!